登录注册会员忘记密码?
在线背单词,越背越上瘾|设为首页|加入收藏|帮助
  • 新闻
  • 剧本
  • 文库
  • 英语考试
  • 小学
  • 初中
  • 高中
  • 学习方法
  • 试题
  • 试卷
  • 歌曲
  • 考试听力
  • 教材听力
  • 电影
  • 播客
  • 口语
  • 品牌英语
  • 在线广播
  • 英语QQ群
  • 模仿
  • 背单词
  • 查词
  • 翻译
  • 自荐
  • 口试
  • 口语交流QQ群:31687241
    您所在的位置:首页 > 疯狂英语突破功能3B > 录音作品列表 > tonymzhu的口语练习录音作品

    2010年04月23日

    疯狂英语突破功能3B

    0分

    收听1263次

    新概念 雅思 商务口语等网上课程资料原文[我也来试试]

    97.Describing
    描述
    (1)A:Someone came to see you last night.
    昨天晚上有人来看你。
    B:Last night?What does he look like?
    昨晚?他长什么样子?
    A:He's rather tall with blonde hair and has blue eyes.
    他高个子,一头金发,还有一双蓝眼睛。
    (2)A:What's the weather in your hometown like?
    你家乡的天气怎么样?
    B:We've got a sandy spring,hot summer,golden fall and cold winter.
    我们那里春天风沙跑,夏天热难熬,秋天赛金宝,冬天北风嚎。
    A:Your hometown must be Beijing!
    你家乡肯定是北京!
    (1)A TV news reporter is interviewing someone who has just saved a little boy at the beach.
    一位电视新闻记者正在沙滩上采访刚刚救起一个落水小男孩的英雄。
    A:What happened and when did it happen?
    发生了什么事?什么时候发生的?
    B:Well,I was lying on the beach listening to the radio this afternoon,when suddenly I heard someone shouting for help.
    唔,今天下午我躺在沙滩上听收音机,突然间我听到有人喊救命。
    A:So what did you do?
    接着你做了什么?
    B:I jumped up.Looked out toward the ocean,and saw a little boy waving his arms in the air.
    我跳了起来,向大海望去,看到一个小男孩的手臂在空中挥舞。
    A:What did you do next?
    你接下来是怎么做的?
    B:I took off my shirt and my watch and jumped into the water.
    我脱掉上衣,解下手表,跳进水里。
    A:And THEN what did you do?
    然后你又怎么做呢?
    B:I swam out to the little boy,held him so head stayed above water,and brought him back to shore.
    我向那小男孩游过去,抱住他,把他的头抬出水南,然后带他返回岸边。
    A:That sounds like it was really an experience!
    听起来像是一次不同寻常的经历。
    B:It sure was!
    确实是!
    98.Comparing
    做比较
    (1)A:I like to take pictures and play football in my spare time.
    我在业余时间喜欢摄影和踢足球。
    B:But I think taking pictures is more interesting than playing football.
    但是我觉得摄影比踢足球更有趣。
    (2)A:Did you go to the movies yesterday evening?
    你昨天晚上去看电影了吗?
    B:Yes.That's the worst film I've ever seen.I slept during most of the movie.
    看了。那是我所看过的最糟的电影。我一直在睡觉。
    99.Explaining
    解释
    (1)A:I don't think we should eat here.
    我认为我们不应该在这里吃饭。
    B:You mean it isn't a good place or it's too expensive?
    你的意思是这个地方不好,还是价格太贵了?
    A:No,what I mean is,the service is terrible.
    都不是,我的意思是这里服务太差了。
    (2)A:Why are you late again?You promised not to be late again.
    你为什么又迟到了?你发誓不会再迟到的。
    B:Let me explain.My daughter had an accident,so I had to take her to the hospital.
    让我解释一下,我的女儿突然生病了,我得带她去医院。
    A:That's what you said the last time you were late!
    你上次迟到也是这么说的。
    B:Oh,I mean my other daughter!
    哦,我是说我的另一个女儿。
    A:You only have one daughter.
    可是你只有一个女儿。
    B:Oh,I meant my friend's daughter.
    哦,我的意思是说我朋友的女儿。
    A:You're not only late all the time,you're a liar too!
    你不仅是个迟到大王,还是个说谎大王。
    100.Giving Examples
    举例
    (1)A:He likes all kinds of outdoor activities,for example,football,basketball,swimming and skiing.
    他喜欢各种户外活动,比如:足球、篮球、游泳、滑雪等。
    B:Really?No wonder he looks so fit.
    是吗?难怪他看上去那么健康。
    (2)A:There are many wanys to improve your English that don't cost much money.Take the China Daily for example,it's a great source of learning material.
    其实有很多不需要花多少钱就可以提高你英语水平的方法,比如说《中国日报》就是一种很好的学习资料。
    B:Wow,you are right.I never even think of buying that newspaper.
    哦,对啊,我从来都没想过去买那份报纸。
    (3)A:The city is undergoing a lot of changes.Take traffic for example,many new overpasses have been built.
    这个城市正在发生巨大的变化,以交通为例,建了很多新的立交桥。
    B:Right,many are still under construction.When I came back from America I almost didn't realize that I was in Guangzhou.
    是的,许多还正在建设之中。当我从美国回来时,我几乎都意识不到自己是在广州。

    101.Swearing and Yelling
    骂人和吵架
    Top Ten Swearing & Yelling Sentences
    十大骂人吵架经典句
    1.Damn it!
    该死!/他妈的!
    2.Go to hell!
    去你的!
    3.Shit!
    倒霉!/他妈的!
    4.Bullshit!
    胡说!/去你的!
    5.You son of a bitch!
    你个狗娘养的!
    6.You dickhead!
    你这个白痴!
    7.You shit head!
    你这个草包!
    8.Fuck off!
    滚蛋!
    9.Asshole!
    混蛋!
    10.Fuck it!
    他妈的烦!

    (1)A:I have some bad news.
    我有一些坏消息。
    B:Oh?What is it?
    哦?是什么?
    A:My husband just lost his job.
    我老公刚刚失业了。
    B:He did?
    真的吗?
    A:I'm afraid so.
    恐怕是的。
    B:That's too bad!You must be very upset.
    太糟糕了!你心里一定很烦。
    A:I am.
    是啊。
    B:I'm very sorry to hear that.
    听到这个消息我很遗憾。
    A;Thanks for listening.I really appreciate it.
    谢谢你的倾听,我真的很感激你。
    (2)A:Do you by any chance know when the president is going to arrive?
    你知道总统什么时候到达吗?
    B:Yes.As far as I know,he's going to arrive at 4:30.
    是的,据我所知,我将于四点半抵达。
    A:Hmm.Somehow I thought he was going to arrive earlier than that.
    唔,我还以为他会在四点半之前到。
    B:I don't think so.
    我不这么想。
    A:Are you sure?
    你确定吗?
    B:Yes.I'm positive.He arrives at 4:30.
    是的,我很肯定,他四点半到。
    (3)A:Have you heard the mayor is going to resign?
    你听说市长要辞职了吗?
    B:The mayor is going to resign?!I don't believe it!Where did you hear that?
    市长要辞职吗?我不相信!你从哪里听说的?
    A:All the neighbors are talking about it.
    所有的邻居都在谈论这件事。
    B:Do you think it's true?
    你觉得这是真的吗?
    A:I think so,but I don't know for sure.
    我想是吧,不过我不敢肯定。
    B:Well,personally,I doubt it.
    唔,就我个人来说,我对此相当怀疑。
    (4)A:Would you mind playing your radio somewhere else?
    你介意把收音机拿到别的地方去放吗?
    B:I'm sorry.I didn't hear you.What did you say?
    不好意思,我没听到你说什么。你说什么来着?
    A:I asked you if you'd play your radio someplace else.
    我是问你可不可以到别的地方去听收音机。
    B:Sure.I'd be happy to.
    当然可以,我很乐意。
    A:Thanks.
    谢谢。
    (5)A:Would you like to stay home or see a movie、
    你想呆在家里还是去看电影?
    B:I think I'd prefer to stay home.How about you?
    我想我宁愿呆在家里,你呢?
    A:Well,to be honest,I really don't feel like staying home.I'd much rather see a movie.Is that OK with you?
    唔,说实话,我真的不想呆在家里,我更愿意看电影。可以吗?
    B:Sure.We haven't seen a movie in a long time.
    当然了,我们很久没有看电影了。
    (6)A:Would you mind if I went home early?
    你介意我早一点回家吗?
    B:No.I wouldn't mind.
    不,我不介意。
    A:Are you sure?I mean if you'd rather I didn't,I won't.
    真的吗?我是说如果你想我留下,我就不提早回家。
    B:No.Honestly.It doesn't matter to me whether you go home early or not.It's entirely up to you.
    我不介意,真的。你是否早点回家对我来说没有什么关系,完全由你决定。
    (7)A:Hi!Sam,How are you doing?
    嗨!山姆,你好吗?
    B:Great.Thank you.And you.
    我很好,谢谢。你呢?
    A:Fine.What are you going to do this afternoon?
    我也很好。今天下午你要去干什么?
    B:I'm not sure.I'll probably stay home and read a book.How about you?
    我不确定。我可能呆在家里看书吧。你呢?
    A:Well.I'm planning to go fishing.Would you like to join me?
    唔,我打算去钓鱼。你想不想跟我一块去呢?
    B:Sure.I'd be happy to.Going fishing sounds much more exciting than staying home and reading a book.
    当然啦,我很乐意,去钓鱼比呆在家里看书有意思多了。
    A:Good!I'll pick you up around one o'clock.
    太好了!一点钟左右我去接你。
    B:See you then.
    到时见。
    (8)A:Have you decided who you're going to ask to the party?
    你决定带谁去参加舞会了吗?
    B:No.I haven't made up my mind yet.I've been thinking of asking Sue,but then again,I thought I might ask Ann.
    没有,我还没决定。我在想着邀请苏,但过一会儿我又觉得我该邀请安。
    A:Sounds like a difficult decision.I'll be curious to know what you decide.
    我听起来挺难决定的。我很好奇你会如何决定。
    B:I'll let you know.
    我会让你知道的。
    A:Promise?
    你保证?
    B:Promise.
    我保证。
    (9)A:If you're not busy,would you by any chance be interested in seeing a movie with me this Saturday?
    要是你有空的话,这个星期六有没有兴趣跟我一起去看场电影?
    B:I'd love to,but I can't.I have to study for my college entrance exams.
    我很想去,可是我不能去。我得为我的大学入学考试复习。
    A:That's too bad.
    真可惜。
    B:Thanks for asking,though.Maybe we can see a movie some other time.
    不过,还是谢谢你的邀请。也许我们改天再一起去看电影吧。
    (10)A:You're going to be very disappointed with me.
    你一定会对我很失望。
    B:What makes you say that?
    你为什么这样说?
    A:Well,remember I was supposed to save you a seat?
    唔,记得你要我为你留个位置吧?
    B:Yes?
    是啊,怎么了?
    A:Well,uh...I'm afraid I wasn't able to do it.
    唔,呃……恐怕我没做到。
    B:Oh?Why not?
    啊?为什么没有呢?
    A:The truth is I tried,but the usher wouldn't let me.
    事实上,我试过了,可是引座员不让。
    B:Don't worry about it.
    别太介意了。
    A:I feel bad.After all,you were counting on me to save it.
    我觉得很过意不去。毕竟,你指望我帮你留位的。
    B:Don't worry about it.These things happen.
    别为这事烦了。这种事经常会发生的。
    A:You aren't upset?
    你不会不开心吗?
    B:No,that's okay.
    不会,没事儿。
    (11)A:Which washing machine are you interested in purchasing?
    你想买哪种洗衣机?
    B:I'm not sure.I might buy the cheap one.On the other hand,perhaps I'll buy the deluxe model.
    我不清楚,可能买一台便宜点的吧。另一方面,我也可能会买一台豪华型的。
    A:Take my advice!Don't buy the cheap one!You'll be disappointed.
    听我的忠告!别买便宜货!你会失望的。
    B:Oh.Well,in that case,I'll probably buy the deluxe model.
    噢,唔,这样的话,我可能会买一台豪华型的。
    A:You won't be sorry.
    你不会后悔的。
    (12)A:It's a shame this restaurant is so expensive.
    真可惜,这个餐馆居然这么贵。
    B:I agree.I wish it were cheaper.
    我同意。我真希望它能便宜一点。
    A:Me,too.I was hoping we could eat here tonight,but it looks like that's out of the question.
    我也是。我希望今晚我们能在这里吃,但看起来是不可能了。
    B:I'm afraid so.
    恐怕是的。
    (13)A:You know,I think you hurt Kate's feelings when you told her she is a litter overweight.
    你知道吗,我想,你告诉凯特说她有点超重的时候伤了她的心。
    B:Hmm,I didn't realize that.Do you think she is angry with me?
    唔,我没有意识到。你觉得她生我的气了吗?
    A:I don't know if "angry"is the right word,but it seems to me she's a little upset.
    我不知道该不该用"生气"这个词来形容,不过看起来她有点沮丧。
    B:Oh,I feel terrible.
    哦,我很难过。
    A:Maybe you ought to apologize to her.That might help patch things up between the two of you.
    也许你应该跟她道歉,那样应该可以化解你们之间的矛盾。
    B:Good idea!I'll do that.
    好主意!我会道歉的。
    (14)A:I'd love to continue this conversation,but I really need to go now.I have to get back to the office.
    我很想继续谈话,可是我现在真的得走了。我得回办公室去了。
    B:Well,let's get together soon.
    唔,我们不久后再聚一聚吧。
    A:Okay.Would you like to have lunch some day next week?
    好的,下个星期天去吃午饭好吗。
    B:Sure.How about Monday?
    当然好啦。星期一怎么样?
    A:Uh...I'm afraid I can't make it on Monday.I've got to fly to Chicago on business.
    呃……我恐怕星期一不能去。我要出差去芝加哥。
    B:Well,unfortunately I'm tied up on Tuesday.I'm supposed to have lunch with an important visitor from out of town,and I don't think there's any way I can get out of it.Are you free on Wednesday?
    唔,很不巧,我星期二有事。我有一个人重要的客人从外地来,我要和他一起吃午饭,我不可能不去。星期三你有空吗?
    A:Wednesday?Let's see.Uh...Somehow I think I've already got something scheduled for Wednesday.Oh,yes!I've got an appointment with my dentist to have my teeth cleaned,and it's essential that I keep it.
    星期三?我想想,呃……好像我觉得星期三已经安排了什么事。噢,对了!我约了牙医洗牙,我一定要守约。
    B:Well,I'm afraid Thursday is out for me.I'm expected to attend a meeting of our personnel committee,and it's very important for me to be there.
    唔,我恐怕星期四也不行。我要去参加一个人事委员会的会议,这个会非常重要,我一定得到。
    A:So that leaves Friday.I don't have any obligations or commitments on Friday.How about you?
    那么只剩下星期五了。星期五我没有任何公私约会。你呢?
    B:Friday sounds good.Where should we meet?
    星期五好像可以。我们在哪儿见呢?
    A:You know,I really must be going now or I'll be very late.Can you give me a call tomorrow and we'll decide?
    你知道,我现在真的必须走了,不然我就晚了。你能不能明天给我打个电话,然后我们再决定。
    B:Fine.Speak to you then.
    好,到时再谈。
    A:Sorry I have to rush off like this.
    很抱歉我走得这么匆忙。
    B:That's okay.I understand.
    没事,我了解。
    A:Good-bye.
    再见。
    B:So long.
    再见。
    3.Agreeing on Time
    商定时间
    (15)A:What's your opinion about nuclear energy?
    你对核能有什么看法?
    B:Nuclear energy?Now,that's really an issue!I actually have some pretty strong viewpoints regarding nuclear energy.Are you interested in hearing them?
    核能?如今这可真是个有争议的问题!事实上,关于核能,我有一些相当激进的观点。你有兴趣听吗?
    A:Yes.
    有。
    B:Well,in my opinion,nuclear energy is our best hope for the future.
    唔,在我看来,核能是我们将来最大的希望所在。
    A:But don't you think it poses a threat to the safety of the population?
    但是你不觉得这对人类的安全造成了威胁吗?
    B:Not really.As I see it,nuclear reactors are a clean and safe source of electricity.
    不完全是。依我看,原子反应堆是一种干净而安全的电能源。
    A:Well,if you ask me,people don't realize how dangerous radiation can be.
    唔,如果让我说,人们没有意识到核辐射有多危险。
    B:The thing to keep in mind is that our oil and gas resources are limited.And furthermore,...
    我们应该牢记的一件事就是我们的石油和煤气资源是有限的。而且……
    A:Let me say one more thing.
    让我再说一件事。
    B:Okay.
    好。
    A:I'd just like to point out that I think too many accidents are happening at nuclear power plants all over the world.
    我只是想指出世界各地的核电厂发生了太多意外事件了。
    B:You know,we could probably go on talking about this forever and never come to an agreement.
    你知道,我们可能继续谈论下去并且永远达不到共鸣。
    A:You're probably right.I guess we just don't see eye to when it comes to nuclear energy.
    也许你是对的。我想,我们在核能方面就是无法达成共识。
    B:I guess not.
    我想也是。
    0人总共评分得:0
    • 0  
      发音:
    • 0  
      语调:
    • 0  
      语速:
    • 0  
      流利:
    • 0  
      音质:
    (登录会员可参与评分,点击查阅评分须知)
    大耳朵口语模仿大擂台评委招聘启事
    全部作品点评0

    Ctrl+Enter直接提交
    免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,站长会立即处理。
    Copyright © 2003-2013 大耳朵英语  京ICP备10010568号
    微信扫一扫手机学英语 关闭
    微博扫一扫手机学英语 关闭
    QQ扫一扫手机学英语 关闭
    0.051173s