1. BOB sees BETTY. / he SEES her.
2. BETTY knows BOB./ she KNOWS him.
3. ANN and ED call the KIDS./ they CALL them.
4. JAN sells some APPLES./ she SELLS some.
5. JEAN sells CARS./ she SELLS them.
6. BILL and I fix the BIKES./ we FIX them.
7. CARL hears BOB and me. / he HEARS US.
8. DOGS eat BONES./ they EAT bones.
9. the GIRLS have a CHOICE./ they HAVE one.
10. the KIDS like the CANDY./ they LIKE it.
11. the BOYS need some HELP./ they NEED some.
12. ELLEN should call her SISTER./ she should CALL someone.
13. the MURDERRE killed the PLUMBER. /he KILLED a man.
14. the TOURIST went SHOPPING./ they BOUGHT stuff.